Our Hotel offers the following facilities:
- All our rooms are strictly non-smoking.
- All our rooms have private shower or bath and WC.
- Body towels are provided (1 per person) and are changed every day.
- For long stays, bed sheets are changed every three days, otherwise after every depart.
- Tea & Coffee making facilities are available in every room.
- Remote control LED flat screen TVs with Freeview and HD channels installed in every room.
- Free WiFi Internet access is available in all rooms and public areas (password to be found on the back of all room doors).
- All our rooms have thermostatically controlled heating, powered by a green-conscious heating system.
- Double beds are available (linked single beds).
- Larger rooms can be set up as a double and single(s). Please state your preference at the time of booking.
- Our Reception is open from 10:00am to 9:00pm but there is staff in the building 24/7. There is also an emergency phone number you can call, which can be found on the back of all room doors.
- We lock the Hotel’s front door after 9:00pm, but when you check-in you get your own room key (max. 2 per room), which also opens the Hotel’s front door, so you can have 24 hours access to the Hotel.
- 24/7 refreshments and snacks vending machine.
- Ironing facilities and hair dryers are available free of charge. Please ask at the Reception.
- Licensed bar with a wide variety of alcoholic beverages (for residents only).
- On Site parking is available (see below for details and cost).
Please make sure you read the Frequently Asked Questions for more details in regards to your stay.
As the Hotel doesn’t have a kitchen, we can’t provide any cutlery, plates or access to a microwave or other cooking facilities. Cooking is strictly prohibited in rooms for fire safety reasons.
We do reserve a small space in our bar’s fridge if you wish to store something temporarily. Breakfast is available at our sister pub just a minute’s walk from our door. Please see below for details and cost.
Please note that our Hotel does not have a lift.
Unfortunately, we do not provide disabled access or rooms. We might be able to allocate a ground floor room for people with mobility difficulties, but you must contact us prior to booking, to check on the availability for the required dates.
Access to the Leisure Club
All our guests can enjoy the Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Gym, Sauna and Steam Bath of a nearby Leisure Club. That’s an experience not to be missed!
You can get passes from our Reception (maximum of 10 at a time) and visit the Leisure Club anytime from 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 days a week (last entry at 7:15pm). The cost is only £5 per person (payable at the Leisure Club’s Reception), which grants you access to all the facilities for a full day!
Pre-booking is not required.
Distance to closeby amenities
- Bournemouth Pier & Beach/Seafront – 500 metres (546 yards)
- Corner Shop – 100 metres (110 yards)
- Bournemouth International Centre – 300 metres (328 yards)
- Leisure Club – 300 metres (328 yards)
- Click here to see our location on a map and here on how to find us
Check-In & Check-Out Time
- Check-in is from 3:00pm till 9:00pm
- For check-ins after 9:00pm it is important that we are informed in advance and there is a late check-in fee of £5 per half hour after 9:00pm. As an alternative, you may ask a friend or relative to do the check-in for you before 9:00pm, so that you can get the room key from them and go to your room any time you like. Please note that, for late check-ins we can only accept guests until midnight, unless otherwise agreed by the Reception. Please note we cannot guarantee you will be able to check-in after 9:00pm unless we have been contacted and arranged it with you first.
- Check-out is by 10:00am.
- You may extend your check-out time for £5 per hour per room (by prior agreement) and for a maximum of 4 hours. This needs to be arranged and paid for by 9:00pm of the night prior to your departure. Unannounced late check-out will be automatically charged at double rate. Pre-booking of late check-out is not required.
- If you opt in to a late check-out, your vehicle parking will automatically be extended free of charge until midnight of the checkout day.
- Parking is offered on a first-come, first served basis and is guaranteed only for bookings made directly with us (read more here). We cannot guarantee a parking space will be available, and we do not offer pre-booking for car parking.
- Parking is available at the cost (administration fee) of £5 per night for cars and small vans or £10 for vehicles that occupy two parking bays and lasts from midday to midday of the following day. You get your parking permit from the Reception, and it needs to be displayed on your windscreen at all times when parked. Blue Badge holders and Motorcycles park for free.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to display their permit on their vehicle’s windscreen. We will not be held liable for any parking fines and we cannot cancel them once issued by the car parking management company.
- The latest time you can leave the car park is by midday of the day of departure. You can extend this time by paying for an extra day’s parking at a cost (administration fee) of £5, which will get you until midday of the following day. Please note this facility is not always available, as we have a limited number of car park bays and we need to cater for the guests that will be arriving after you. Unfortunately, we do not offer hourly parking or parking to non-guests.
Our Hotel doesn’t have a kitchen, but we have arranged a special deal for you:
You can enjoy a full English Breakfast including unlimited tea or coffee at our sister pub, just a minute’s walk from our door!
Breakfast costs only £6 per person and is served from 8:00am to midday. You can buy your breakfast vouchers from the Hotel’s Reception at any time of day or night.
Pre-booking is not required.
- All our bookings are advance purchase (payment is taken at the time of booking).
- Payment can be made by any debit or credit card
- Unfortunately we don’t accept cheques, PayPal, cash or foreign currency.
Please note that, for bookings of more than one room a credit/debit card imprint is required on arrival for each room. This is not for extra payment but for the Hotel’s security.
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions